Hundreds of Saved Working Hours and Thousands of Timely Served Customers
TEZ Tour is an international travel company organizing trips in Bulgaria and abroad. On the Bulgarian market, the company offers charter programs, and not only, to various international destinations. For people who prefer the beauties of Bulgaria, the tour operator offers holidays in Bulgaria for summer and winter. Therefore, the company has a large variety of offers and serves thousands of customers annually.
*to get the full case study, please click on the download button.
Messages on Facebook and the chat on the website became so numerous that they took an average of 4 to 6 working hours per day from the time of 1 person per 8 hours of work resulting also in delay in the response to customers affecting customer service.
TEZTour trusted the initial customer communication to automation by a chatbot by Umni. The main tasks assigned to TEZBot chatbot were:
- Assistance in all steps to making reservations
- Collection of information for inquiries
- Providing general information about destinations, visa requirements, etc.
- Providing links to the website – traffic is sent to the website
- Collection of emails and phone numbers, statistics, and frequently asked questions from customers.
- Customer service – around the clock!
- Instantly respond to customers
In the first 10 months of implementing TEZBot in 2019, the travel agency digital assistant already accomplished:
- Over 4200 customers have communicated with the bot one or more times
- Nearly 30,000 replied messages, an average of 140 to 350 messages per day on busy days
- Over 1100 successful inquiries
- Over 700 customers subscribed to the newsletter
- The night duty officer in the team: processed inquiries between 19:00-8:00 – on average 35% of all inquiries (night peak in communication with the chatbot 20:00-23:00)
- Saved: an average of 12 minutes per customer in the Marketing Department and in the Reservations Department or over 850 working hours to the staff
“(Before TEZBot) the customer messages were much less than now, and it took me half a working day to respond to each message along with all my other obligations. I can say that instead of 2 people in the Marketing department, we are now 3 – with the chatbot.”