Your website is crying for an AI chatbot!
- Up to 65% of users leave a business website after viewing only 1 page
- 54% of website visitors scroll down only to half of a webpage and then leave it
- 35% to 45% of the customers search for information and assistance on the business website outside of business hours
Do you know if your customers got what they were looking for? What Google Analytics says about your website bounce rate?
On top of it...
- Are you and your staff overwhelmed by the rising number of repetitive customer questions and digital-first customers wanting it “now”?
- Does your business receive a huge number of calls, emails, and messages, and a significant part of the time is lost due to repeating the same information in response to customers and partners?
- Is your business challenged by a lack of employees or high turnover that affects customer service and cost?
Still not sure?
Do not fear customer communication automation. The human touch, the smile, and compassion will remain if there are people on duty. However, make an intelligent decision to remove routine from the life of your employees and customers, and decrease the cost of service and time waste, instead of:
- Hiring more employees to catch up with the communication volume
- Having more employees on duty to meet the customers’ expectations for 24/7 & Now
- Spending more time and effort for staff training and keeping standards up
Basic chatbots have failed the business as buttons and links were not enough for customer service and support. Bots need to understand what customers ask and guide them to action. Conversational AI is the perfect addition to a chatbot or a voice bot to do that. Yet, getting one even today on your own is not a piece of cake on the well-advertised platforms, because:
- It is still complicated to create even the basic parts of the bot
- You need to hire someone to make integration with conversational AI platforms and other settings
- Good luck understanding on your own how to train the conversational AI for your bot.
But there is a solution.
As easy as 1-2-3
- Get the top 10 questions and inquiries under the fingertips of your customers.
- Create content that is navigated through scroll and clicks and complement your website by simply adding text, pictures, and links – for fast and convenient access.
“But I don’t have a website, only social media”
We have thought about that. You can generate a landing page for your AI digital assistant straight from our platform!
- Create a form, or two (or more, as many as you need) to collect customer orders, inquiries, suggestions, etc. Collect name, e-mail, telephone, anything you need to perfectly assist your customer.
“Do you keep the customer data?”
You will receive it instantly in your e-mail and even can get an SMS notification about it – and it will be gone from the AI digital assistant, forever.
- Train your AI digital assistant to chat with your customers in 3 simple steps: choose a topic, provide a few sample questions, give an answer to it. Test it. Repeat. Do it for all FAQs.
“What if I do not understand this?”
Don’t’ worry. There are training tools for you in our platform and our team is here to help you do it right. If a beauty salon owner and a newly born baby’ mom can do it, you can do it too!
- Sell more
- Make your marketing innovative
- Save time and resources by automating FAQ
- Optimize staff performance by removing routine
- Improve customer communication
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Get insights into your customers’ interests, needs, and behavior
- Assist customers instantly, 24/7
- Upgrade your website with interactive 2-way communication in real-time
Statistics show that an employee spends on average 6 to 12 minutes in chat with each customer, which turns into hundreds and thousands of staff hours paid for the communication.
However, some 70% of the questions asked and tasks done during these communications are repetitive.
Check our case studies to find out how Umni customers are automating customer communication using AI digital assistants to save time and resources, improve customer support, optimize employee performance, and boost sales.
Miss Fiore – the indispensable member of the hotel team
In one year, the hotel AI chatbot saved nearly 7,000 hotel employee work hours (equivalent to the work of 3-4 employees each month).
Releasing the Manager from the night shifts
In 3 months, the hotel AI chatbot saved 47 working days to the Hotel Manager automating the conversation with over 2800 customers.
Automating online communication
Up to 80% of the social network inquiries went unanswered. The AI chatbot answered over 10,000 clinic customer question in 16 months.
Making customers happy
100% of customers book a procedure on promotion through the Beautco-bot, 30% do it always when going to Beauty Point Studio
Saving time through automation
In 10 months, TEZBot saved 850+ working hours to the staff, collected 1100+ inquiries and answered 30 000+ questions
Collecting inquiries and orders
In 3 months, the bot-librarian “Ellie” handled 30% of Varna Regional Library customers’ requests for book reassignment