Hotel AI chatbot: All the answers in one place!
Increase direct hotel reservations automatically!
From a team with over 20 years of experience in the hotel industry
- Guest support: 24/7
- Up to 75% of frequently asked questions: answered instantly
- Requests for accommodation and services: accepted
- Night birds: serviced
- Customer data: collected
- Self-service for guests: provided
- Staff training tool on their phone: bonus
Get a smart hotel assistant on your website from Day 1
- The conversation module, supported by the Umni team, instantly recognizes and answers 600+ hotel topics with 6000+ customer questions behind
- Unlimited number of request forms (sending an email to the hotel and SMS notification to staff)
- Automatic translation of information content: smart chatbot in 2 languages – fast and easy
- Access to the chatbot from anywhere online and offline via a link and QR code: with 1 click or scan
- Data on customer behavior and search: first-party and zero-party
- Landing page with chatbot if it’s time to change the hotel site
- Access by the hotel team to the chatbot for changes, upgrades, and more: around the clock, without technical knowledge and skills
The hotel AI chatbot answers most questions and accepts requests 24/7!
Smart hotel chatbot in 2 languages - for the price of one. Get started today!
Hotel AI Chatbot on the website - Why now?
Our clients results
Casa di Fiore SPA & Medical Hotel, 5 *, Kranevo
The 5-star hotel uses a smart digital assistant on the website to solve several challenges such as staff shortages, the need to serve potential customers and guests at night, help with reservations and online requests, freeing staff from routine questions and requests, and more. The hotel took an innovative approach to its AI chatbot on the site by creating an avatar for it and calling it “Miss Fiore”. The hotel participated with its hotel AI chatbot project in the Digitalk & A1 Awards Competition. You can read about Ms. Fiore’s story in the article in Digitalk by Kapital (in Bulgarian).
For the first 4 months of work Miss Fiore achieved:
- Over 22,700 users
- Over 174,000 actions in the chatbot
- 38% of night chatting (up to 45%)
- 22% of requests were submitted at night
Hotel complex “Izgreva”, Banya, Bansko
Izgreva had an old website and no automation of customer communication. The manager of the complex had to accept requests for accommodation until late at night by phone without a day off while planning the operations and managing the complex which led to delays in all duties. The small hotel has an ambitious approach to the introduction of an AI chatbot with its own landing page and uses the best practices in promoting its chatbot online and offline.
For the first 4 months of work Izgrevcho achieved:
- Over 1,100 hotel topics activated (in 2 languages)
- Over 4,600 users
- Over 30,000 actions in the chatbot
- 41% of requests through the chatbot are submitted outside working hours
- Digitization of the Restaurant menu through the chatbot
- Automation of accommodation requests via chatbot
- Replacement of the old site with a new one by redirecting the domain to a landing page with an AI chatbot created on the Umni platform
Increase sales of your hotel services with a direct link or QR-code to a form in the chatbot for booking or requests for:
- A table in the restaurant
- Room service
- Meeting room
- SPA services
- Promotions in the chatbot
- Birthday cake
- Order of a gift voucher
- Wakeup call
- Transfer to the airport, etc.