For the second consecutive year, our CEO Elitza Stoilova was invited to be а speaker at a conference attended by over 400 people – Sales Club Conference 2023, hosted by Codexio. The panel discussed the topic of Artificial Intelligence, its usage, pros and cons, and the technologies of the future (which are already here) and was mentioned on the sidelines as the most interesting panel of the day.
Here is how Economy.bg covered the panel with text and video (in Bulgarian):
- How will OpenAI and the entry of ChatGPT affect the IT sector and the work of programmers?
- AI threats and opportunities
- What is the key question facing the state and companies with the advent of AI?
- Is AI accessible to all and why is it important for businesses to adapt to what’s new?
- Why automation, AI-enabled robotics, and connectedness are the future, how are they changing, and will they change our lives?
These and other questions related to the technologies of the future were discussed in a panel with Elitza Stoilova (Umni), Miroslav Rizov (Schneider Electric), Georgi Grozdanov (Festo), Vihren Slavchev (Mnemonica JSC), and Georgi Kandev (Ringostat Bulgaria) during Sales Club Conference 2023. Elitza addressed the topics and issues raised from the perspective of chatbots with conversational artificial intelligence.
See selected moments from the discussion: